However, there are a lot of unknown facts that most of us still don’t know about him. So here is a list of interesting facts about Bruce Lee, which will definitely amaze you .
- Bruce Lee had the ability to snatch a dime off a person’s open palm before they could close it, and leave a penny behind.
- Bruce Lee was a fan of The Great Gama, the INDIAN wrestler the only undefeated wrestler in the world. Great Gama’s career spanned 50 years.
- Bruce Lee’s kicks were so fast that while filming for one scene in Enter the Dragon, they had to re-film it in slow motion (34 frames) so that it wouldn’t appear fake.
- Bruce Lee’s speed in terms of reacting + punching from a distance of three feet away was found to be around five hundredths of a second (0.05 second).
- Bruce Lee was a big Muhammad Ali fan and used to would watch his fights on film obsessively
- Bruce Lee was known to be a great Cha-Cha dancer. He had won the Hong Kong Cha-Cha Championship in 1958.
- The San Francisco Giants eradicated their Seagull problem with a Red Tailed Hawk named “Bruce Lee”
- Bruce Lee had the ability to catch a grain of rice in mid-air with chopsticks.
- Bruce Lee kicked a man so hard that it broke a bystander’s arm when the man fell into him.
- Bruce Lee’s last movie (Game of Death) contains footage of his actual funeral with close ups of Lee in his coffin.
- Bruce Lee was able to perform 50 reps of one-arm chin-ups and it has been said that he performed pushups with upto 125lb of weight on his back. He only weighed approx. 130lbs
- When asked who would win in a fight to the death, Chuck Norris once said “Bruce [Lee] of course, nobody can beat him.”.
- Jackie Chan began his film career as a stuntman in the Bruce Lee films, Fist of Fury and Enter the Dragon.
- Bruce Lee was taught “wing chun” by Grandmaster “Y”Ip Man when Bruce was 13.
- Bruce Lee was one of Hong Kong’s most prominent child actors, with 20 movies to his name by the time he was 18.
- Bruce Lee’s secret hobby was writing poetry, and he was actually pretty good at it.
- Bruce had a shot removed from the Big Boss where he cut into an opponents head with a handheld saw.
- Bruce Lee practiced 5000 punches a day!
Do forward it to your friends who love Bruce Lee.