If you are not so familiar with a Panjuu family, and making a new entry into one, then get ready for these hot and cold surprises 😉 You will spend the rest of your life with, arguably, the happiest people on earth but with a few side effects:
- A Punjabi family is not big, it’s huge, and you’ve got to keep it like that
- Everyone, almost everyone around you will talk loudly; get used to it
- Almost every day, there is going to be some sort of drama
- Don’t forget to use the standard prefix “Ji” else you will be insulting everyone if you don’t do that.
- Kanneda and Amreeka are scared places. Anyone who stays there is an important NRI relative.
- Breakfast means Paranthas. And if the temperature outside is soaring, there’s Lassi too.
- A lot of show off, latest dresses, jewellery, fashion; but it’s all in good faith.
- Dance is in their blood
- Lastly, Alcohol is the answer to all the problems; ask for as much as you want.