Marriage is a life turning change, and more so in the case of girls, who are surrounded by sky touching expectations!
From pesky neighbours to annoying relatives, everyone out there has some advice to give and honestly, you are better off without most of it.
- When can we come over for dinner? Our calendars look surprisingly busy for the next five years, sorry.
- You need to treat his family as your own now: Yes, thank you for explaining that to me.
- So when are you giving us the good news? We just got married yesterday. It’s medically impossible to give it to you today.
- You need to start wearing sarees now; where are your bangles? I have a new wedding mantra. Say no to bangles and pesky relatives.
- You still have a male friend? Was I supposed to murder them?
- Single life is over, now comes responsibility: You might have spent your single life sleeping 24 * 7, not anymore!