For all those who are bored of the regular TV sagas and serials, here is a breath of fresh air. We have summed up the list of the most popular Web based Youtube channels, as ranked by the total subscriber base.
- All India Bakchod: The Channel started business in 2012 and call themselves as India’s edgiest comedy collective. AIB portrays very raw, politically incorrect and sometimes very double-meaning slangs as used in Urban India. The channel has gained a vast amount of subscribers that totals to 1,589,510 as of date.
2. The Viral Fever: The channel creates shows and content, especially for the young audience, across genres like Humor/Drama/Trends etc. Though it’s journey dates from 2011 but its total subscriber base is a little short of AIB at 1,512,578. The channel has recently shifted its content to its proprietary online site called TVF one.
3. BeingIndian: With more than 816,502 subscribers, the channel started its first video in 2013 and calls itself the one stop shop for all things “Indian”. It presents at its quirkiest best, the daily dose of humor and much more.
4. Sanam: After that comes, this desi music channel that re-invents old hindi movie songs with new beats and rythm. Sanam Puri, Samar Puri, Keshav Dhanraj & Venky S are the 4 core members of the band that started in 2012 and boasts of 679,668 subscribers.
5. NishaMadhulika: India loves food and this is remarkably the most liked and subscribed cooking lessons channel. The host named the channel after her name and started way early in 2009. Her channel has more than 529,851 subscribers, who love to discover the interesting vegetarian Indian recipes that are easy to cook and good to eat.