Early to bed early to rise makes a person healthy, wealthy and wise! Nearly all successful people do have one thing in common, that is, they wake up early in the morning to have another two to three hours at their disposal – to plan out their daily chores in advance. This keeps them in a good stead all the time and also have a bearing in the outcome of the tasks, that they perform.
When a person usually starts his day a little late, he is always trying to catch up the things whole day without much success. He could not be able to do anything in time, finds himself lagging behind every schedule whether he is in the office or at his home. That chain of events that triggered in the morning eventually takes him to the evening without much control in a haphazard manner.
So what can we expect from this kind of erratic scheduling? I think Mediocrity, Laxity and underperformance. These special features would always take anyone to non accomplishment of designated objectives.
Here is a list of few, one of the most successful people possessing a common and unique characteristic i.e. they wake up early in the morning. Go through this elite list of Achievers in varied fields and what they are up to first when they start their days early:
- The Founder of Alibaba Jack Ma wakes up between 6:00 am -7:00am and start doing his work and enjoy every moment of the day from there onwards.
- The COO of the Apple-Tim Cook start sending emails as early as 4:30 am in the morning.
- Mukesh Ambani Owner of Reliance Industries hits his Gym in his house Antilla at about 5:00 am.
- Our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi starts his day with Yoga at 5:00 in the morning.
- Virat Kohli one of the most popular cricketers of today’s generation starts his day at 6 o’clock in the morning to follow his specially designed workout pattern of weights as well as cardio exercises.
By going through this bite of information we can certainly pick one vital feature (wake up early) that makes a huge difference in the outcome of the daily routines of these extremely successful and rich people all over the globe.
Is this piece of information really motivates you or not that would be a deciding factor whether you want to be an early bird or not.
Source: Your Story